Our qualified Personal Assistants are carefully handpicked for their personality and attitude, not just their experience. They provide homecare with expertise, dignity and compassion, and plenty of laughter along the way.
From just £14 per hour they’ll perform essential duties like washing, bathing, personal care, cooking, shopping and household cleaning. We can also arrange overnight stays, companionship and befriending, and even practical tasks like gardening and DIY.
We’ve listed some of our key services below, but we do offer other services we haven’t got space to mention here. We’ll also try our best to provide specific services you might need but which we don’t already offer, or we’ll point you to someone who can.
- Care of the elderly
- Therapeutic services, keep fit and occupational therapy
- Access to day care centres and leisure opportunities
- Rehabilitation support
- Home education or in-school support
- Support for people with Learning Disabilities, physical disabilities or acquired brain injury
- Support with environmental adaptations and designs, including low sensory autism designs
- Support for younger adults with multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease or other potentially limiting conditions
- Outreach and re-enablement, hospital-to-home services
Occupational therapy and complex care services
We’re now pleased to offer our customers a dedicated occupational therapy service aiding early hospital discharge, prevention of admission, safer environmental design and specialist assessment.
Having the right accommodation is crucial for your safety and well-being, so we offer a signposting service to help you find it. This service includes some of our own properties but also covers other properties that are owner-occupied, rented, assisted living and residential care. If you do use this service, you’re still free to choose whichever care provider you want – there’s no obligation to sign up with us.